- General provisions
- Information about us and how to get in touch with us
- Information contained on Website
- Updates & Changes
- Exclusion of liability to you from the use of the Web Site
- Copyright and trade marks (Intellectual Property)
- User Name and Password
- Data Protection
- Terminating the use of the website
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- What you receive
- Price of Goods & Services
- Incorporation Terms
- Timeframe for Incorporation
- Refund Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- Cash back
- ID Checks
- The Terms and Conditions listed below govern the access and use of our website (hereinafter called “the Website”) and transactions, services provided through our website and any subsidiary pages.
- The English language version of these Terms and Conditions is the applicable version for all languages. Any other language version we may provide is for guidance purposes only. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with present Terms and Conditions or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be considered in relation to the English version only.
- In the present Terms and Conditions the terms “we”, “us”, “our” refer to Jack Enterprises Ltd and its trading name Number8 and “you”, “your” refer to any person who accesses and/or uses the Service.
- It is important that you understand that access and use of the Service is conditional on your acceptance of present Terms and Conditions
In the present Terms and Conditions the below terms shall have the following meaning(s):
- “Consumer” shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
- “General Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions
- “Specific Terms and Conditions” means the Specific terms and conditions tailored to cover any product or service that you may purchase through the Website, and which take priority over these General Terms and Conditions to the extent of any conflict between them.
- “Web site” “Website” or “Site” means the website you are browsing when you clicked on a link to these General Terms and Conditions, including all subsidiary pages
- “we” or “us” or “ourselves” refers to Jack Enterprises Ltd (trading as www.solihulloffice.co.uk).
Information about us and how to get in touch with us
- Number8 is a trading name of Jack Enterprises Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales (Company Number: 06597879) with its registered office located at Suite 2A Blackthorn House St Pauls Square Birmingham B3 1RL
- Number8 is an authorised Companies House Formation Agent
We can be contacted via the following means:
- Post using the address: NUMBER8, The Pavilions, Cranmore Dr Shirley, Solihull B90 4SB, UK
- Email using the email address: email@example.com
- Website: www.solihulloffice.co.uk
Information about us and how to get in touch with us
- While we take all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate and up to date, we make no representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the information content or materials provided on the Website (including, without limitation, any as to quality, accuracy, completeness or reliability).
- All material on the Website is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal, accounting or other professional advice, and it must therefore not be relied upon as such. You should arrange your own advice from a qualified party before acting in reliance on any of the information, or purchasing any of the products or services, available on or from the Web Site
Updates & Changes
- The Website is being updated and improved on an ongoing basis. We reserve the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Changes to these General Terms and Conditions or to the Specific Terms and Conditions may be made at any time and your use of the Website, or the purchase of products or services, are subject to any such changes. You agree to check to see if any changes have been made to the General or the relevant Specific terms each time you visit the Website or purchase products or services from it.
Exclusion of Liability to you from the use of website
- The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non- infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Any and all liability to you that may arise from your access to and use of the Web Site, whether due to negligence, breach of duty or otherwise, is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- No warranty is given that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Web Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- We are not responsible for the content of other Websites that link to the Website, nor are we responsible for the content of any Website to which links are provided from the Website. Links to other sites are provided purely for your convenience and do not imply that we approve of those sites.
- Nothing in these General Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of ourselves for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence or that of its employees or agents.
Copyright & Trade marks (Intellectual Property)
- The copyright in all materials on the Website, including their design, layout, text, graphics, photographs and the source code and software belong to their respective owners. Trade marks (whether registered or not) company names and the like are the property of their respective owners.
- You are licensed to view and temporarily store Website pages and their content in your browser’s temporary cache, and also to print out for reference a single copy for non-commercial purposes and off- line review. You may not sell or re-sell anything available from the Website, save to the extent expressly permitted pursuant to any product or service purchased by you from the Web Site where such permission is either expressly given or is a necessary attribute of the product or service concerned.
User Name & Password
The website may provide the facility to register in order to gain enhanced access privileges or in order to purchase products or services. If you register, it is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password. Under circumstance should you disclose your password to anyone else. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss or damage we may incur resulting from breach of this clause.
- We take our obligations of confidentiality and the protection of your personal data very seriously. We will not, therefore, sell or make your data available to any third party without your prior consent, except for the following limited purposes.
- Your data may be passed to other companies, partnerships or organisations in the same associated management or control as ourselves for marketing purposes or to provide you with new product information that we think may be of interest to you. You agree that we or our associates may communicate with you by telephone, email, fax, or by post to advise you of new products or services that we or our associates may offer. You understand that your data may be transmitted and stored overseas (including outside the European Union) as part of these processes.
- You may amend any information provided to us as part of registration on the Website at any time.
Terminating the use of the website
We may withdraw or suspend your right to access or use the Website at any time, without prior notice and without providing any reason.
No waiver by us (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of our rights shall prejudice our right to enforce such rights in the future
- If any provision of these General Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- In the event of there being any conflict between these General Terms and Conditions and the Specific Terms and Conditions that apply specifically to the purchase of certain goods or services through the Website, the Specific Terms and Conditions shall prevail
- No person who is not a direct party to any agreement covered by these General Terms and Conditions shall have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Agreement
- Where you are a consumer, you have the right to cancel and contract for the provision of goods or services, by notice in writing, at any time before seven working days have passed from the day after the contract was made. If, however, we have started to perform our side of the contract before you exercise your right to cancel, then the right to cancel is lost
- This clause applies where these General Terms and Conditions or the Specific Terms and Conditions provide expressly or by implication for the service of notices
- Any notice required to be given under our Agreement with you or in connection with the matters contemplated by it shall, except where otherwise specifically provided, be in writing in the English language.
- Any such notice shall be addressed to the usual business address of the other party and may be: personally delivered, in which case it shall be deemed to have been given upon delivery at the relevant address if it is delivered not later than 17.00 hours on a Business Day, or, if it is delivered later than 17.00 hours on a Business Day or at any time on a day which is not a Business Day, at 08.00 hours on the next Business Day.
- If within the United Kingdom, sent by first class pre-paid post, in which case it shall be deemed to have been given two Business Days after the date of posting.
- If from or to any place outside the United Kingdom, sent by pre-paid airmail, or by air courier in which case it shall be deemed to have been given seven Business Days after the date of posting in the case of airmail or two Business Days after delivery to the courier, in the case of air courier;
- If from or to any place outside the United Kingdom, sent by pre-paid airmail, or by air courier in which case it shall be deemed to have been given seven Business Days after the date of posting.
- If sent by electronic mail, it shall be deemed to be given when received but subject to the same provisions regarding receipt after 17.00 hours as apply to notices sent by Facsimile.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Your use of the Website and the purchase of any products or services from it are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or difference whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your use of the web site or the purchase of any products or services from it.
- All orders that you place through this Website are deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the products or services that we supply subject to these Terms and are subject to acceptance of the order by ourselves. We may choose not to accept any order without providing a reason.
- You are presented with a range of choices during the ordering process. It is your responsibility to ensure that you read and understand these choices before you proceed with any purchase. Please contact us during usual UK office hours if you are unsure about anything before you proceed with a purchase (please note that while we endeavour to respond to enquiries promptly, we cannot guarantee to do so. It remains your responsibility to take advice about the product you intend to order before the order is placed).
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you are granting us authorisation to file with Companies House, as an authorised person for and on behalf of the Company, the statutory forms required to implement the services you are agreeing to take under this agreement for the term of the agreement and, if said services are cancelled, terminated or shall expire for failure to make payment, the statutory forms required to terminate them.The statutory forms that we reserve the right to file shall include, but not be limited to, the following: AP01, AP02, AP03, AP04, TM01, TM02, SH01, AD01, AD02, CH01 and CH02.
- For renewable services, fees due will be processed on the card originally used to purchase the service (or an alternative if supplied) on the date of expiry. Notice will always be given in advance of expiry date of our intention to take payment, and you will have the right to cancel the service. For Mail Forwarding service, the cost of postage and handling fees will again be taken on the card used to purchase the service (or an alternative if supplied) but will be processed automatically once the value of mail charges already processed reaches £5.
- We do not accept any liability should the Company be struck off and/or removed from the Register following the cancellation or the expiry of the services you are agreeing to take under this agreement should the Company fail to meet statutory requirements following our actions to file the requisite forms to notify the termination of such services.
- We are regulated by the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 (“MLR 2017”) and by accepting these Terms and Conditions you are granting us authorisation to undertake a search for the purposes of verifying your identity and address, which may leave a footprint on your credit record. To perform this verification credit agency may check the details you supply against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which they have access. They may also use your details in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes. A record of the search will be retained.
- As a Company Service Provider we have an ongoing responsibility to perform regular checks on any company (and its officers and beneficial owners) to which we provide ongoing services. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions authorises us to open any mail delivered to our address in respect of any company you have formed through this website or have engaged us to provide ongoing services to. In the event that any of our checks uncover information or activities that are illegal, unethical or otherwise outside of our risk appetite then we reserve the right to terminate services without notice and without refund
- we may require you to provide evidence of your identity and address in the form of original certified documents to satisfy our internal Anti-Money Laundering procedures. Failure to comply with any request for such documents within a reasonable time frame (specified at the time of any request) may result in the termination of services. No refund shall be given for the termination of services resulting from your failure to satisfactorily comply with our Anti-Money Laundering procedures.
- We reserve the right at our sole discretion to deny users access to our website or any part of our website without notice and to decline to provide the service to any user that is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
What you receive
- We are a specialist online company formation agent and we make use of electronic filing facilities available from the Registrar of Companies
- Provided you have complied with the formalities necessary to purchase a company from us the Registrar of Companies will generally complete the incorporation within approximately 3 hours during normal working hours. However, we have no control over this process, which may take longer.
- You will also receive the documentation that we describe on the various pack offers.
- In addition to the formation of the company and company documents described above, you may optionally order additional products depending upon the package you chose.
- In addition, you may optionally order additional products and/or services through us, depending on incorporation package you choose such as Registered office, Service address, VAT and PAYE registration etc., These products and services can be added whilst incorporation or after incorporation.
Price of Goods & Services
- The price for any goods or services that you purchase from us is as set out under the option you select and unless otherwise stated, all prices exclude VAT at the prevailing rate.
- The total purchase price, including VAT, if any, will be displayed in your shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
- We reserve the right periodically to update the prices on the Website and to add to, amend, or withdraw the products and services that we offer, without prior notice. Every effort is made to ensure that the prices are correct, but in the event of serious error, any transaction shall be voidable by us and you would then be entitled to a full refund.
- We shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing or amending any of the products we sell, or for refusing or failing to process an order.
These Specific Terms and Conditions must be read together with the General Terms and Conditions above. The General Terms and conditions apply to any agreement between us and to your use of the Website generally, including for the avoidance of doubt.
Timeframe for Incorporation
- Companies will normally be incorporated within 3 - 5 business hours. This is subject to Companies House incorporation volumes, and therefore cannot be guaranteed
- Two hour incorporation service is provided for an additional fee. Companies will usually be incorporated within 2 to 3 hours after submitting your completed application form before 2PM on working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
Where no customer actions have taken place post package purchase, and specifically no company application has been submitted to Companies House for review, customers are eligible for a refund subject to the following:
- The request for refunds is made within 7 days of the purchase date;
- An administration charge of the lesser of £10, or the cost of the product or service, will be assessed to cover merchant charges and other incidental expenses including processing the refund (the “Administration Charge”).
- Once a company has been submitted to Companies House no refunds can be given for the Services or in respect to any parts of the package including the Services.
As a consumer, you have the right to cancel a contract for the provision of goods or services at any time before 14 calendar days have passed from the day after the contract was made. Any such cancellations must be provided to us in writing. If we have already started fulfilling our side of the contract before you exercise your right to cancel, the right to cancel is lost.
Cash back applies to customers who form their company through us and select a package with the free business bank account offer. After your company is incorporated, your details will be forwarded to the bank who will then contact you and book an appointment. If your company bank account is opened within 30 days, you are eligible for the cashback. Please email us with your new business bank account sort code and account number. We verify this with the bank, we will deposit the money in to the account within 30 days. If your bank account is opened after 30 days of your company incorporation, then the cashback is at our discretion.
To comply with Anti Money Laundering (AML) regulations and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, we have a legal obligation to check official proof of ID and address documents for account holders and company officers. We usually perform a digital ID verification check upon your identity and address, if we are unable to do so we will require you to provide evidence of your identity and address in the form of certified copies. Failure to comply with any request for such documents will result in the cancellation of services. No refund shall be given for cancelled services resulting from a failure to provide proof of ID and address.
If you are not happy with our service, please get in write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number (if applicable) or Company name and a brief reason for your complaint. Complaints will go directly to our managing director who will review your concern and aim to reply to you within 24 hours.