Posted On: Wed, 12/19/2018 - 05:21
Why pay more for a virtual office?
We are often asked why our services are so much cheaper than our competitors, often our annual charges are less than 1 month with many of our local competitors. The reason is simple – we believe in charging a reasonable fee for the service based on the cost to us as a business. So let’s compare:
- We receive daily deliveries via Royal Mail like our competitors
- We receive your mail, scan and send securely (no limits unlike some competitors)
- We hold onto your mail until you collect, arrange for us to send on or securely destroy at your request (no limits unlike some competitors)
- We offer a range of services, so you can choose what you would like rather than paying for services you don’t need (director service addresses, registered office addresses etc)
- We are registered with the Information Commissioner, we are compliant with money laundering regulations and we are Cyber Essentials certified (UK Government scheme to ensure our IT systems and processes are secure)
- We charge only on an annual basis – no monthly invoices and great value
As you can see the only difference is the price and the fact we take extra effort to keep your information and data secure. A quick overview of our services and differences is as follows:
Registered Office Address – you can use our address for your public face – website, companies house, business cards – whatever you choose. All letters are scanned and shared for free – sending on is an additional cost.
Director Service Address – you can use our address on your director profile on companies house to ensure your home address remains private. All letters are scanned and shared for free – sending on is an additional cost.
Virtual Office Service – this includes 2 directors and 1 company to use our address – we also include free scanning/sharing of letters and we will forward upto 120 letters to the UK at no extra cost (size and weight restrictions apply with a maximum of 10 a month and excluding junk post).
We also offer a range of additional services including telephone answering services and serviced offices in Solihull – contact us for more information.